Saturday, February 21, 2009

Work

Ok so I just got home from work not the work that I like but doing dishes because there was an event last night and they needed someone to finish whatever was left over (which was everything! They didn't do anything last night!) So not only was it too fucking early in the morning for me 9am to be exact there when I found out nothing had been done I was kinda pissed. It still only took me an hour and a half to the event dishes and about twenty minutes for breakfast stuff, and I wasn't even doing dishes the whole time I decided to take a walk around the kitchen because I was bored. I was proud of myself.

But that's not it. They finally did get a new dishwasher she came in at 9:30 to help I guess, but if she moved faster I could've been done faster I don't know why it took so long for her to put stuff away. What I don't get is why I needed to be there if they have a weekend dishwasher. I used to do that shit all by myself and there would be more then what I had today. I once had a fucking truckload of dishes (no lie) to get done, well however much I could while doing regular dishes, and I did it practically by myself someone halped put stuff away every now and then but that's it. And there have been other times I had no help. It's ridiculous.

What I'm saying is if they already have someone don't fucking call me in at the ass crack of dawn to come do their job.

0 comments: