Well I have a big case of douchbaggery on my hands right now. My internet has decided not work, but for some reason I can get onto Google and Blogger... only Google and Blogger. (insert mad face RAWR)
How am I supposed to do my school work without the internet. The internet is the key to my success.
So yes it is almost two in the morning but if this is the time I want to be doing my online class work so be it.... I have a weird sleeping schedule this term. I'm pretty much nocturnal.
Damn these internetz!
Hopefully it will start working soon.
on a brighter note it was pretty nice out today. In fact it was lovly. If I didn't have a cold I would've walked around more outside.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Internetz
Posted by Zooey'sToxic at 1:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment