Anyone that had ever said girls are more mature than boys can go choke on their words.
I'm a girl and granted I'm pretty mature most of the time, but I know this girl who just seriously needs to grow the fuck up. People that claim to be smart, and know everything and look down upon people who wont conform to their ways and degrade other people for sticking to their beliefs are seriuously fucking ridiculous. Not only that but consorting to childish high school drama shit, and then claiming to be above that kind of shit, is a contradiction. There is nothing I hate more in this world than a hypocrite and she is one. Whenever I see this person all I want to do is like kick her in the face. I seriously can't stand to be in the same room as her... she is the only person I feel like that about and there are a lot of people that I don't like.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Maturity
Posted by Zooey'sToxic at 12:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment