So I did watch the MTV movie awards in fact I put a nearly ending 8 hour game of Risk on hold to come home and watch it... and yes, most of it was disappointing.
First off the only reason I decided to watch it was because Andy Samberg was hosting, and he didn't disappoint. Now for the low points WTF was with the High School Musical shit winning and then OMG friggin' Twilight won every award it was up for against movies that were better every god damn one! I have nothing against the actors in Twilight, well except for the one that plays Jacob because all I think when I see him is Shark Boy (did you know he was shark boy?) and the little Twilight fangirls aren't the only ones that think Robert Pattison is H-O-T. I have a problem with Twilight itself I mean come on Fairies sparkle not vampires!
Anyways Bruno sticking his naked ass in Eminem's face made up for the Twilight bullshit.
Monday, June 1, 2009
MTV Movie Awards
Posted by Zooey'sToxic at 12:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment