About an hour ago I got a call for a job I applied for. Now I have an interview on Friday. Hopefully I'll get it so I wont be bored out of my mind all summer... well during the actual week anyways, my weekends are never boring.
Anyways my classes ended about two weeks ago now well I little less than, but in order for me to graduate on time next spring I have to take a couple summer courses luckily both are online and one of them, Media and Society, officially began yesterday and I'm already done with all the work for this week... looks like it's gonna be easy sailing in this class.
Now the only thing I'm worrying about are my grades for last semester so far I have three B's and I'm still waiting on the last two classes... I'm seriously hoping to get B's in those classes too. I need them I haven't been on honors since my first semester and I'd like my GPA to go up a bit.
So my brother turned 19 the other day and I totally forgot it was his birthday until he reminded me luckily I have an awesome friend and he threw one great party together for him while I was at work all day (seriously all day from 10til after 10).
Then this past weekend another kind of friend turned 19 so we all headed over to Canada and my bro was like ecstatic because he can drink over there... that was until he learned first hand how expensive bars are. It was quite funny actually. We ended up just heading back home and trying to party here. The only mistake was we all decided to try new types of alcohol hm dry Gin and Kahlua White Russian... never again seriously both drink were fucking gross.
Well that's it for now I have to go finis writing a sex scene and finish my twisted fairytale story not sure what I'm doing with it when I'm done supposedly Torquere is waiting for something, but most likely not.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Summer Time
Posted by Zooey'sToxic at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment