Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Men

I don't understand why guys can be so stupid. I've a friend who was going out with this girl for like a week and she broke up with him tonight because she's "not ready for a relationship" but he still wants to be with her so now he's waiting around for her to call him tomorrow to see if she'll give them another chance. Are you fucking kidding me! Why? Why would he put himself through that for a week long relationship? She's obviously confused about what she wants, it's not going to be a good relationship if she doesn't know if she really wants to be with him. WTF! He's just torturing himself by waiting for her, and I'd hate to see what happens if he actually takes her back.
Hopefully I'm wrong and things will work out.
He gets hurt to much by the ones he dates.
:(

0 comments: