I have recently decided that besides being an author I would seriously like to become a mortician. I know ew right having to deal with dead bodies… I don’t think so I think it’d be interesting and kind of fun… so I have a messed up mind, who doesn’t? It’d only be another two years of school and I’d be in a business that never dies out (haha) everyone dies that trend is not gonna stop anytime soon.
My mother is pretty grossed out over the fact that I would like to surround myself with the dead. She's already complained to my aunt, who is also nastified out by it and she’s already tried to talk me out of it more than once and I’ve only made this choice about two days ago. I think it would actually help with my writing (one of my reasons for wanting to do it.) Morticians deal with the dead person’s family… name a better way to get ideas for how people die then to actually hear about it. So she’s says that if that’s what I want it for she’ll get me an interview with a mortician and I can shadow them for a day or something. No thanks.
I’m more a driver than a passenger.
I wanna drain the blood not observe it happening.
We’ll see what happens.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Mortality
Posted by Zooey'sToxic at 11:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment