Monday, January 26, 2009

John Cena Oh NoEs!

It's no secret to the people that know me that I'm a fan of wrestling maybe not as much as I once was because seriously the WWE has been going down hill for a while.

I'm a fan of John Cena the wrestler I'll admit it I've traveled hours out of my way to meet him and he's and awesome guy. I watched The Marine just because he was in it did a review on it for the college paper and I'll just say that it wasn't pretty. The guy has no acting ability. I want emotion! It's really getting at me that someone decided to actually cast him in another movie 12 steps or another playing pretty much the same part that he did in The Marine, a soilder-esque dude trying to save his wife. WTF! I can't say it enough he complete blows at acting. For everyone's sake I hope he took some lesson's before filming this one.

And now we move on to Randy friggin' Orton. Is it just me or does this guy need to go choke on his lager than it should be ego? I can't believe that they had him win the Royal Rumble. And tonight Shane O'Mac's wresting has really gone down hill with age. You could see half of the punches not even land on Orton, he was swinging his arms like a blind kid at a pinata fest. I don't want Orton to be fired (thought it would've been nice if he was instead o kickingin Vince's head) but the gimmic has to change. I used to like him but as with a few other's it got old and annoying really fast.

Oh man what can I say about what happened betweent he Hardy's last night? Nothing because I loved it! Come on Matt turing on Jeff in a match with Edge it was amazing! I can't really explain why I feel that way I'm a fan of all of their's more Jeff and Edge than Matt, but wow.
Now we can only hope Matt and edge turn out to be secret lovers WTF!?

0 comments: