Saturday, April 18, 2009

Forever Ago

So since it seems like it's been forever since I last posted, and probably has been, and truly I'm trying to not let this blog die like my last one, I'mma posting an update.

So what have I been up to since my last update?
I'm not really sure there's too much interesting things that happened, nor important either.
Since my birthday party I've pretty much partied it up every weekend.. if I do this weekend it will be four for four and oh I will deffinitly be parting this weekend sometimes, 4/20 baby!
I never know how to spell definitlly are there 2 f's or 1?
I'm also a part of Gaiaonline and became wicked obsessed, not sure if that's the right word, with their Easter event. I hunted eggs for about a week straight on that site and even went without sleep because I just couldn't stop until I had all the items I wanted.
Sad thing is no one wanted to do a real egg hunt at my place. I ended up colouring eggs all by myself... damn no Easter spirit people. D:<
(pic)

I've also decided to transfer universities, from UMFK to UMPI, which means I'm moving down to Presque Isle and will finally be living on my own, well I'll have Zombie and Eight, but they're cats. I want the transfer to go in so badly because I want to be down there for next semester, but stupid people aren't getting my highschool transcripts in. WTF do they need them for anyway I've already been in college for like three years? Shouldn't they be in with my college transcripts?
Anyway hopefully that will get figured out soon, I gotta call someone about those transcripts... again.

For better news I'm going to Florida, for the RT Convention, in what is it now like three days? Either way I'll be down there on Tuesday. Truthfully I do want to go and have a good time, but I'm having a hard time getting really excited over it, because by nature I'm a pessimist and can't help but think that going down there is going to be the worst decision ever! Once I get down there and start doing things I should be alright, hopefully.

0 comments: